Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stay Tuned...

Our first study, "The Love Dare", will begin in a just a few weeks. I hope you will pray about joining this group for a life and marriage changing experience. For those of you who are single, I know this one may not be for you, but don't leave me completely. Most studies here will be for everyone. Just not the first one.

I am Prayer Coordinator for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Every day, I receive emails and phone calls from those requesting prayer. Do you know what the #1 prayer request is? It's for marriage. Women who are married are: lonely, feeling lost, unconfident, abused, unfaithful, the victim of unfaithfulness, feeling disconnected from their husbands, wondering what happened to the man they married, scared, and unsure of what the future holds. That's why "The Love Dare" will be first. I know what it feels like to have a marriage on the rocks and I know what it feels like to have a marriage restored. "The Love Dare" was a wonderful tool in the restoration of my marriage.

Whether your marriage is in trouble or not, "The Love Dare" will change your perspective of the most important relationship you can have on this earth. I hope you'll consider joining us for this study and change your marriage...beginning with you!

My devotions (part 1 and 2) on "The Love Dare" will be running soon. Shortly afterwards, we will begin our study. I can't wait!

Until then, hang in there! Marriage help is on the way!

Love,

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. I have been on my first reading of TLD for quite a while now. I purposed that I wasn't going to move on until I got it right. The first day took several days before I could honestly say it was accomplished. Now I'm "stuck" around Day 28 because my husband has it in his car. :o)

    I'll be interested to see what you have to say. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to joining in. I bought the book a few weeks ago and for whatever reason just haven't started it. After reading the P31 devotion today, I clicked on the link to your blog and found my way here. What a blessing! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too bought the book, but then put it away. Can I do it now? I don't know. I could at least try. Is it going to be easy? From where I stand..No! A lot of barriers need to come down. But the point for me is, I'm tired of standing where I am now.

    I plan to check back and she how you go about this. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am on the same wagon ladies. Watched the movie Fireproof the night it came out. Awesome movie. Bought the book for both me and my husband and my copy is on my desk (somewhere LOL) and his copy not real sure. I would love to join in with this study. I relize this was a post from several days ago but if someone could email me @ gmll9683@aol.com and let me know when it begins I would apprecitae it. Great. Thanks. See you in a few. God Bless you today. Melissa

    ReplyDelete